Air Compressors, also known as Air pumps, are compressed air management systems that greatly helps the user with a range of uses. This includes everything from a small air blowers used for pumping up bicycle tires or car tires, to large industrial Air Compressors. All are using the very same concept of air blowers, and provide users a big benefit.
What are Air Compressors?
Air pumps, industrial Air Blowers, or Air Compressors are instruments that produce the required amount of air pressure per the user’s needs for various functions, ranging from households to industrial sites. Air compressors are embedded in almost every part of our life. They can be found in our houses, in the garage, in our dental clinics, or even in our shopping malls, as they all have the need for some type of air compression.
Air compressors can be categorized based on their purpose.
Types of Air compressors
There are 2 types of Air compressors:
Dynamic Air compressors
The benefits of using nitrogen gas are as follows:
- Dynamic Air compressors function using a mechanical energy feed to the air to increase its speed through the rotors. It then uses the casing to compress and store the compressed air. Lastly, the diffuser will decrease the compression speed. All these components of te process will change the compressed air into kinetic energy in the form of pressurized air.
- Air blowers can be Dynamic Air compressors, Centrifugal compressors, Turbo compressors, and Air jets.
Positive Displacement Air Compressor can be divided into smaller categories:
Reciprocating Air Compressors
Air Compressors are popular due to their multi-purpose uses, various sizes, and having a variety of air pressures ranging from low pressure to high pressure. From 1 bar to 1,000 bars, Reciprocating Air Compressors can also be divided down into smaller choices as follows:
- Piston air compressor: the most variously used which can produce air pressure from 4-300 bars
- Screw Air Compressors: Screw Air compressors have two axle screws that will collide with one another, and draw the air from one part to the other part. This type of air compressor can produce air pressure up to 10 bar which is separated by two methods of pressurizing air: Oil Flooded air compression and Oil-Free air compression
- Rotary Compressors The function of the rotary compressor starts from the rotor’s motion in place of moving air which in turn creates a constant airflow. However, the stored volume will be lesser than for Reciprocating Air Compressors because rotor’s rotation needs to be faster to prevent leakages. The advantage of the rotary compressor is that it consumes less energy, by saving more energy consumption per use.
Nowadays, Oil-free air compressors are rapidly improving, which creates the incentive and innovation of newer versions of Oil-free air compressor. These can be used in various industries, such as medical, foods, electronic components, and color sprays. These products all need to use the specification of oil-free compressed air compressors because it requires pressurized oil-free air without the others unwanted particles, making the oil-free air compressor is the ideal type for the stated industries.
Domnick Hunter-RL (Thailand) is a top quality air compressor distributor from Gardner Denver, quality air compressors for industrial purposes. We are proudly presenting the NEW ULTIMA OIL Free Screw Air Compressor (Air Cooled Version), designed for multi-industries functions, ranging from medicines, foods, and electronic components, to color sprays.
New ULTIMA Oil-Free Screw Air Compressors are single-stage, oil-free (with water injected technology) air compressors, using the same principle as Oil Flooded air compressors. However, instead of oil, this quality air compressor uses lubricants, as well as water as prevention of back pressure from the screw’s function for pressurizing procedures.
Advantages of New ULTIMA Oil-Free Screw Air Compressors (Air Cooled Version)
The air temperature in the pressurized chamber is lower than in dry screw air compressors, which reduces the risk of fire hazards and other accidents. It also produces less noise and has fewer operation intervals. The pressurized air from this industrial air compressor is oil-free and 100% oil-mist free as well. This air compressor also helps absorb and filter unwanted substances.
Why producers of medicines, foods, electronic components, and color sprays should use Oil-free Air compressors?
- Clean, filtered, and oil-free pressurized air
- Can produce pressurized air with a standard of ISO 8573-1 Class “0”
- The air temperature in the pressurized chamber is lower than the dry screw air compressor. This reduces the risk of physical accidents and fires.
- 100% Oil mist Free!
- Use less and Save more energy
- Filtering the water with Reverse osmosis produces pure, high-quality water that can help lubricate and prolong the air compressor’s lifetime.
Using Gardner Denver’s oil-free air compressors will ensure the quality of operation in medicines, foods, electronic components, and color spray industries.
In the services of Domnick Hunter-RL (Thailand)Co. Ltd, we have a prepared stock of products and machine components. The quality is guaranteed to up to the standard of our customer’s requirements. We also provide after-service for checking and repairing per customer’s request within 48 hours. We respond to our customer with care, speed, and quality. Top quality service is our core value at Domnick Hunter-RL.
OUR BRANDS SAY ABOUT US
domnick hunter-RL (Thailand) focuses on products with high international standards. The company is also a member of various trade associations and technical associations, so we can meet world-class standards and have the tools to develop our customers to meet higher international standards in the future.
domnick hunter - RL (Thailand) Ltd. has been appointed as the exclusive distributor of ‘domnick hunter’ products from England since 1993 in Thailand. Later in 2006, Parker Hannifin bought a British domnick hunter and saw the potential. The company has been appointed as a distributor of products such as Filter, Air Dryer, Process Filtration, Gas Generator, Instrumentation, Pneumatic, Legris Transair until present.
Hanovia is a world-class brand of ultraviolet for eliminate disinfectants and chloramines, chlorine dioxide and ozone depletion. domnick hunter-RL found the business expansion in the quality of water improvement. Hanovia responds to the world-class products and domnick hunter-RL has a large customer base in Thailand and a sales team that reaches out to its customers. So cooperate and be the sole distributor.
LG has a new world-class technology in the field of water, Thinfilm nanocomposit RO Membranes which solves energy-saving issues in variety of industry in Thailand. domnick hunter-RL has been expanding its energy-saving market. Customers have more choices. LG found the potential of the domnick hunter-RL’s client base and potential of the company. Having a wide network at all levels that makes domnick hunter-RL and LG work together. And the sole distributor.
The domnick hunter-RL has been in the refrigeration industry for over 25 years. As the chillers are in the refrigeration industry, we have been chosen Dunham-Bush, American Product to meet demand for customers. Dunham-Bush's products are available in a variety of sizes, including Medium End and High End.
Gardner Denver is an American air compressor industrial company. Gardner Denver can meet the needs of customers at all levels and industries. With more than 20 years of experience in the field of compressed air quality improvement at domnick hunter - RL (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Gardner Denver has contacted the domnick hunter - RL for selling as the official distributor in air compressor systems and equipment for various industries in Thailand.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
Continuously develop and improve product quality
Fast maintenance service within 48 hours
Providing over 1,000 customer service in various industries across the country
Certified for ISO 9001/14001
Read the latest domnick hunter-RL news here.