- TOUCH LCD
- All command inputs and status monitoring required for blower operation, including driving and stopping, can be performed.
- It consists of four screens: MAIN, DATA, MAP, and TRIP
- It adjusts rotational speed of the motor and the compression unit by changing the frequency according to the command of the controller.
- Additional energy saving is able to by adjusting capacity.
- COOLING AIR SILENCER
- It acts to reduce generated noise when motor cooling air is discharged to the outside.
- It is designed to connect pipes and discharge them directly to the outside if necessary.
- BLOW-OFF VALUE
- It prevents compressed air from fowing back from the pipe to the Air-End when blower starts and stops.
- It prevents an Air-End from the trip such as surge and overload operation.
- It consists of a high-speed motor, impeller, and air bearing and makes compressed air.
- It is designed with an optimal cooling structure to secure reliability.
- INLET SILENCER
- It acts to reduce noise emitted to the outside through the suction path in the Air-End.