Filter Connections :
- More port sizes are available to match both pipe size and system flow rate giving additional customer choice.
Clean Change’ Filter Element
- Element changes are now easy and do not require the user to touch the contaminated element during annual element change.
- Minimal Service Clearance
Space saving design minimises service clearance and allows installation in confined spaces.
Compact & Lightweight
- Advanced housing and element design has also provided a smaller, morem compact and lightweight filter which is quick, easy and clean to maintain.
Incident monitor (optional)
- Used to indicate premature high differential pressure. Indicator can be retrofitted to existing housings without depressurising the system.
- Joins two filters and is a wall mounting bracket in one!
Choice of Drains
- Manual, float and electronic drain options available. Easy connection with standard fittings via 1 /2” threaded drain port.