Compressed air systems and air pipes are required in various industrial segments. They can be applied in various industrial processes, such as food industries, automobile industries, or even printing industries. However, to implement airflow into the compressed air system and air piping, it requires a pressurization and purification process to prevent corrosion in compressed air systems, while also maintaining the purity which enhances the entirety of compressed air system's performance.
Moreover, airflow in compressed air systems require air pipes that are suitable for compressed air, vacuum, inert gas, and many more applications. The material of the air pipe has to match the objective and settings of compressed air systems. Currently there are various types of air pipes, such as aluminum pipe with Quick Connection Technology, with its high durability and no interaction with inert gases which are used for compressed air systems, air pumps, or compressed air systems that use inert gas. In some case, iron pipes also can be considered for its attributes.
Compressed air pipe installation in order to prepare for use with an air pump or air compressor needs special attention. If the installation is not done properly, it can affect the air flow system from one equipment to other equipment. It may also lead to contamination in the compressed air system, from moisture, dust or oil, causing the air quality to be unsuitable for use.
Domnick Hunter-RL would like to introduce everyone to Transair Aluminum Pipes. It's an easy-installing air pipe that's perfect for compressed air systems, vacuum, and inert gas with Quick Connection Technology. We have different sizes ranging from 1/2 " to 6" range, suitable for usage in different industries, like drinks, automobile, and packaging. The main attribute of Transair Aluminum pipe is that it's lightweight, and easy to install and connect, which helps in changing and adapting into various kind of areas and functions.
The main advantages of using Transair Aluminum pipe in vacuum task are:
- It's made from high-grade aluminum (grade 6063 T5), stated in the ASTM B241 standard. It has also passed the high-quality procedure from shaping and resizing the aluminum plate per standard requirement. The connection of the aluminum pipe are specifically made to be push-to-connect fittings.
- Transair aluminum pipe is light, easy to install, and fits to place in various types of factories.
- Transair aluminum pipe's surfaces are coated for better durability, guaranteed by Qualicoat to assure a corrosion-resistant surface that can endure various kinds of harsh environments.
- Due to the smooth inner surface, it provides high durability and corrosion-resistance from harsh setting and gas attributes, while also maintaining clean and good quality compressed air.
- Transair Aluminum Pipes have long lifespans, which helps the user in saving cost of maintenance and change of filtration.
- Transair Aluminum Pipes are environmentally friendly, decreasing carbon dioxide emission more than 80% comparing to other stainless steel pipe.
- Transair Aluminum Pipes are 100% recyclable and do not contain dangerous substances such as silicone.
- Transair Aluminum Pipes can be used together with other type of air pipes (such as bronze or iron) while still maintaining good performance.
- Less time consumption from Quick Connection Technology on Transair aluminum pipe installation compared to other air pipe brands.
- Overall saving in both cost and time
Air piping's flow in industrial factories requires specialists that understand the air flow and compressed air systems for installation according to industry standards. Even though the compressed air has already filtered out the contaminants, there are chances that particles, oil, and moisture still remain due to improper installation. Therefore, proper air pipe installation with easy-installing air pipes are guaranteed to produce good results of compressed air over long terms performance.
Domnick Hunter-RL (Thailand) is the long-term, main sales distributor of Parker Transair aluminum pipes, including 10 years warranty. We have engineers that specialize in air pipe installation, and are more than ready to assist and provide consultation. We take pride in fast response and answering any customer requests in order to satisfy our customer demands during the entire time they use our products!