Air Compressors, also known as Air pumps, are compressed air management systems that greatly helps the user with
a range of uses. This includes everything from a small air blowers used for pumping up bicycle tires or car
tires, to large industrial Air Compressors. All are using the very same concept of air blowers, and provide
users a big benefit.
Air pumps, industrial Air Blowers, or Air Compressors are instruments that produce the required amount of air
pressure per the user’s needs for various functions, ranging from households to industrial sites. Air
compressors are embedded in almost every part of our life. They can be found in our houses, in the garage, in
our dental clinics, or even in our shopping malls, as they all have the need for some type of air
Air compressors can be categorized based on their purpose.
Types of Air compressors
There are 2 types of Air compressors:
Dynamic Air compressors
The benefits of using nitrogen gas are as follows:
- Dynamic Air compressors function using a mechanical energy feed to the air to increase its speed through
the rotors. It then uses the casing to compress and store the compressed air. Lastly, the diffuser will
decrease the compression speed. All these components of te process will change the compressed air into
kinetic energy in the form of pressurized air.
- Air blowers can be Dynamic Air compressors, Centrifugal compressors, Turbo compressors, and Air jets.
Positive Displacement Air Compressor can be divided into smaller categories:
Reciprocating Air Compressors
Air Compressors are popular due to their multi-purpose uses, various sizes, and having a variety of air
pressures ranging from low pressure to high pressure. From 1 bar to 1,000 bars, Reciprocating Air
Compressors can also be divided down into smaller choices as follows:
- Piston air compressor: the most variously used which can produce air pressure from 4-300 bars
- Screw Air Compressors: Screw Air compressors have two axle screws that will collide with one another, and draw the air from one part to the other part. This type of air compressor can produce air pressure up to 10 bar which is separated by two methods of pressurizing air: Oil Flooded air compression and Oil-Free air compression
- Rotary Compressors The function of the rotary compressor starts from the rotor’s motion in place of moving air which in turn creates a constant airflow. However, the stored volume will be lesser than for Reciprocating Air Compressors because rotor’s rotation needs to be faster to prevent leakages. The advantage of the rotary compressor is that it consumes less energy, by saving more energy consumption per use.
Nowadays, Oil-free air compressors are rapidly improving, which creates the incentive and innovation of newer versions of Oil-free air compressor. These can be used in various industries, such as medical, foods, electronic components, and color sprays. These products all need to use the specification of oil-free compressed air compressors because it requires pressurized oil-free air without the others unwanted particles, making the oil-free air compressor is the ideal type for the stated industries.
Domnick Hunter-RL (Thailand) is a top quality air compressor distributor from Gardner Denver, quality air compressors for industrial purposes. We are proudly presenting the NEW ULTIMA OIL Free Screw Air Compressor (Air Cooled Version), designed for multi-industries functions, ranging from medicines, foods, and electronic components, to color sprays.
New ULTIMA Oil-Free Screw Air Compressors are single-stage, oil-free (with water injected technology) air compressors, using the same principle as Oil Flooded air compressors. However, instead of oil, this quality air compressor uses lubricants, as well as water as prevention of back pressure from the screw’s function for pressurizing procedures.
Advantages of New ULTIMA Oil-Free Screw Air Compressors (Air Cooled Version)
The air temperature in the pressurized chamber is lower than in dry screw air compressors, which reduces the risk of fire hazards and other accidents. It also produces less noise and has fewer operation intervals. The pressurized air from this industrial air compressor is oil-free and 100% oil-mist free as well. This air compressor also helps absorb and filter unwanted substances.
Why producers of medicines, foods, electronic components, and color sprays should use Oil-free Air compressors?
- Clean, filtered, and oil-free pressurized air
- Can produce pressurized air with a standard of ISO 8573-1 Class “0”
- The air temperature in the pressurized chamber is lower than the dry screw air compressor. This reduces the risk of physical accidents and fires.
- 100% Oil mist Free!
- Use less and Save more energy
- Filtering the water with Reverse osmosis produces pure, high-quality water that can help lubricate and prolong the air compressor’s lifetime.
Using Gardner Denver’s oil-free air compressors will ensure the quality of operation in medicines, foods, electronic components, and color spray industries.
In the services of Domnick Hunter-RL (Thailand)Co. Ltd, we have a prepared stock of products and machine components. The quality is guaranteed to up to the standard of our customer’s requirements. We also provide after-service for checking and repairing per customer’s request within 48 hours. We respond to our customer with care, speed, and quality. Top quality service is our core value at Domnick Hunter-RL.