- OIL-X EVOLUTION OVR OIL VAPOUR REMOVAL FILTER Compact, modular construction oil vapour removal filters designed to reduce oil vapour when industrial applications require compressed air to meet ISO8573-1 Class 0 or Class 1.
- PNEUDRI MXLE COMPRESSED AIR DRYER LOW ENERGY HEATLESS COMPRESSED AIR DRYER
- PEPLYN-HA-Filter-Cartridges Two ways to increase the lifetime of a filter are to increase the amount of contamination it can handle or to improve the effectiveness of cleaning procedures. PEPLYN HA combines both of these features in its advanced pleated construction. PEPLYN HA utilizes polypropylene filter media and support materials, which balance a high surface area and closely controlled porosity, in a configuration that maximizes the cleaning efficiency of the cartridge. Capture of larger particles is predominantly on the surface of the media, where the rigid, open pleat structure ensures that backwash cleaning provides effective removal. Smaller particles are retained throughout the depth of the graded density PEPLYN media, providing accurately defined retention under wide extremes of operating conditions.
- CRYPTOCLEAR-PLUS CRYPTOCLEAR PLUS pleated filter cartridges have been designed specifically for the removal of Cryptosporidium parvum and Giadia intestinalis from water in the food, beverage and healthcare industries. Extensive research, including live oocyst challenge has resulted in a graded density filtration medium that maximises loading capacity of the filters whilst accurately defining particle and oocyst retention under a variety of operating conditions. CRYPTOCLEAR PLUS cartridges can be repeatedly sanitised using hot water, steam and a wide range of chemicals.
- BEVPOR-PH-Filter-Cartridges Minimising the cost of microbiological stabilisation per unit volume whilst maintaining quality and product characteristics is a key requirement within beverage production. BEVPOR PH is an advanced membrane filter cartridge designed for the beverage industry to meet and surpass these criteria. Specifically developed as a beverage grade cartridge, BEVPOR PH utilises an advanced polyethersulphone membrane and integral prefilter layer to give high flow rates, long life and improved throughput. The combination of prefilter and the asymmetrical pore structure of the membrane provides graded filtration through the depth of the media, resulting in increased capacity to hold contaminants. Componentry has been selected to withstand repeated chemical cleaning and steam sterilisation.