CDAS HL Clean Dry Air Systems provide clean, dry compressed air in accordance with all editions of ISO8573-1, the international standard for compressed air quality. They are energy efficient and can provide pressure dewpoints of -70°C, -40°C or -20°C with flow rates up to 300 m³/hr @ 7 barg (102 psi g).
- High quality compressed air to ISO8573-1 classifications
- -40°C / -70°C PDP also controls microbiological growth
- Improves production efficiency and reduces maintenance costs and downtime
- Dry air means zero corrosion
- Easy and flexible installation