PNEUDRI MXLE ADVANTAGE COMPRESSED AIR DRYER
Large flow low energy modular compressed air dryers providing pressure dew points of -70°C and -40°C with flow rates up to 2040 m³/hr @ 7 barg.
The PNEUDRI MXLE compressed air dryer has been specifically designed to provide all of the benefits of the PNEUDRI MX heatless adsorption dryer with the additional benefits of lower energy costs and lower environmental impact via its vacuum regeneration method, allowing around 17% more of the generated clean, dry compressed air to be used across the plant.
At full load conditions, PNEUDRI MXLE has an average 60% lower energy consumption than a comparative heatless dryer and an average 39% lower energy consumption than a comparative heat regenerative dryer. These energy savings increase in periods of low air demand due to the integrated Energy Management System which is fitted as standard.
PNEUDRI MXLE ADVANTAGE compressed air dryer Includes pre and post OIL-X filters which have been third party tested in accordance with ISO12500-1 / ISO8573-4 resulting in delivered air quality in accordance with ISO8573-1.
The PNEUDRI MXLE is uniquely tested in accordance with ISO7183, currently the only compressed air dryer available today with such certification. It is manufactured with materials of construction that meet FDA Title 21 and are EC1935-2004 exempt; meaning the PNEUDRI MXLE compressed air dyer is ideally suited for food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries and applications.
Key features of the PNEUDRI MXLE:
• Plant Reliability - trouble free operation from equipment and processes using compressed air
• Clean Dry Air available for all applications
• No contamination of products / processes / equipment
• Low Maintenance Costs – Reduce or eliminate unexpected / unplanned plant maintenance for better budget control
• Lower plant energy consumption
• Lower plant environmental impact
• Legislation compliance – e.g. assist in complying with hygiene legislation in the Food, Beverage & Pharmaceutical industries